Old 06-25-2012, 07:20 AM
athenagwis

Originally Posted by vickig626 View Post
someone else posted the last Sunday for each month and you're saying July 15th. Is this done twice a month? I want to participate next month so just need the correct date. thanks!
Hmmm not sure who posted the last Sunday of each month, but I had been doing a little later in the month because of personal commitments and holidays in the last couple months, so maybe that's why they thought that. I kind of prefer the middle of the month personally. Because of holidays and the fact that my schedule is so up in the air being a work at home, homeschooling mama, I just set the date for the next event at the end of the day (So August's date will be set at the end of the day of the July event), so it will vary month to month, but I will aim for the middle of the month if I can. But I do a post a few days prior to the actual event to remind everyone so you can hopefully join me if you are free!! It's all very relaxed and easy going, kinda like me. So, for a very long answer to your very short question, yes, the next Virtual Quilt Day will be July 15.

Rachel