View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 10:12 AM
ploverwi2

Originally Posted by noradi
Hello quilters! I too have been lurking behind the curtains & absolutely love this board! There are so many hints, how tos, tutorials & of coarse the inspirational pictures of your beautiful projects. I am addicted to you! I am partially disabled with RA so do a lot of sitting. I love to quilt but don't seem to get as much done as I would like. It is very hard for me to get out to the LQS for fabrics so I have been looking at the online fabric stores. WOW! My question is for those of you that buy fabric online is are you happy with the matching. The pics look great when you see them side by side but what about when you actually have them in hand? Your opinions would be greatly appreciated but am a little nervous if it is a positive response. Hubby may want a divorce after first shopping spree!

I love buying from fabric.com. I have bought from them for several years now. They always give you a wee bit extra on already generous cuts. They have coupon discounts frequently and have free shipping when you make a $35.00 purchase. It takes several days, and then they send you one or two e-mails, one to say they got your order. I pay with PayPal. So that is easier. They send you an e-mail with a tracking number to tell you when it is shipped. They ship by UPS. So it is delivered right to your door. I have never had a problem with them. One time I was shorted a bit on a cut. I called them, and they sent me out another whole cut, and I was told to keep the first one. If you are unsatisfied at all, they will pay for the return shipping. They have all the best designer fabrics and other unknown ones. I have always gotten what I expected with colors. I hope this helps you a bit.