Old 06-25-2012, 02:30 PM
QuilterMomma

It was all my pleasure Roberto. i loved doing it and the quilt was so much fun to quilt on. These are not going to be a UFO, so far they are a WIP because I am swapping for them. I am close to getting enough, but want to make it larger so I can trade it off and on my king size bed. keeping with the batik fabrics, and blue theme and some brown, should coordinate real well. Tam moo is a beginner quilter and she did fabulous. We did a quilt swap as well and she made up her own design. You can take a peak on the quilt for quilters swap toward the end of the swap. She did great. the quilt lays flat so the longarmer had to enjoy that about the quilt. If you have them sitting around, send them on over. If not mistaken, you had a Peter Pan and Tinkerbell embroidery designs? I am thinking I saw them on here. let me know, would like a couple of those for daughter. She is into those characters and i could make her some pillows with them to go with her quilt I am so trying to finish. I am on the last border of it, yes, one of the UFOs I have lurking there. It was going to be done, but had to buy a new bed for her and it is a full so had to add a little more on. good thing it was a round robin quilt from awhile back.

Oh by the way, I am at 55 of 120 for year. Moving forward!!!!