Old 06-25-2012, 03:07 PM
miriam
Power Poster

I bought a 301 a few weeks ago so I thought I would clean it up. I got it all cleaned up - really impacted with lint... Then I thought I would test it - wound up a bobbin... when I put it in the case the whole thing flipped out of my hand - the bobbin went one way and the case went the other. I found the bobbin right away. The bobbin case... Well, I cleaned the floor in every direction. Moved piles of junk. Got out the light. Looked under stuff then I looked over stuff and around stuff... sifted through the trash can. ATE LUNCH... ggggrrrrrrr. Got a broom out again. Swept the far corners and under things it couldn't be under but needed sweeping out..... Put some stuff away. Got distracted a hundred times. Found the cord that I was hunting for for a week - the one that would have tested Nancy's Pfaff machine... Ok. sigh.... WHERE CAN A BOBBIN CASE GO???? I looked under the wall, in the door frame - there are gaps in there... I have a telescoping magnet thingy so I dug around until I found it. Then I ran it under and around everywhere - collected all kinds of stuff EW that shop is dirty. No bobbin case. I went around the room again. Finally I ran it around the table leg of the industrial machine I need to get re-homed... that little 301 bobbin case was stuck inside the table leg. Go figure - that thing had to really spin to get hung up there.