Old 06-26-2012, 03:57 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Good for Bandit and your GS. When I came home to Iowa from the crossroads of NM (Las Cruses, the three crosses) I had a pup named Bandit who unfortunately "disappeared" from my GM's farm. So the picture brought the memory to mind.

DH woke up Sunday morning by his dogs "yep" getting into the young pullets in the A-frame; he gave up on retraining their bad habit, and saved 22 of the 28 pullets by destroying his two dogs. It was a sad morning, but the chicks are no longer threatened by the dogs....just raccoons. Neighbor has bagged one bull 'coon and planned on eliminating the sow 'coon last night. Never count your chick, duck or turkey until its on the table for Thanksgiving. BM old saying, "Those that have can lose, those that don't have cannot lose" comes to mind.

The chains of love, wedding ring without curves, is giving me troubles. I was Queen of the Rippin' Mamas yesterday, but got the start of setting it together right...now I am really behind on my schedule of finishing it. With its 72 rings, I have two done...block pieces are all sewn together, so I am just putting it all together and it should move faster. But lower back muscles are complaining of bending over the table to cut the cloth, and has me in pain. Life. Its not stopping me, just slowing me down.