Old 06-26-2012, 05:24 PM
miriam
Power Poster

Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Since all of you people are so good at problem solving, maybe you can tell me where I can download a free manual for this new $5.00 machine I just picked up at a Church Garage Sale. I took it over to my daughters today to try it out. It works great and the motor is so quiet. It's a Japaneese clone and weights a TON! It didn't come with any feet other than what wa on the machine. Yet for the dollars, it was worth it. She wants Mom to teach her how to quilt. I never thought I would hear that from the gal who just never had time. LOL Any help would make me happy. Thanks a lot. This sight is great. Seeing all your machines and finds. The refurbishing and all the great instructions. I even ordered Tri-flow for oiling. It seems like your becoming part of my family. LOL
Thank You, Claudia

[ATTACH=CONFIG]344883[/ATTACH]
Very pretty, not a 15 clone but a Japanese machine. Any low shank attachments should fit. I don't know about a manual. I would go from the tension and it's spring to that bar to the the left of the tension and then up to the take up lever and back down through the thread guides to the needle. Needle probably goes flat side to toward the machine - threads left to right. Bobbin is like any class 15 bobbin case I'm guessing. Do all the knobs turn? Reverse work? Usually those are what I find hardest to get going. Does that panel on the top next to the balance wheel lift to wind bobbins or does it hold disks? Looks like the feed dogs can lower for free motion.