Old 06-26-2012, 07:39 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Originally Posted by deranged_damsel View Post
Ladies thanks again for the compliments

QuiltE
I didnt realize that you have done ALL of your blocks PP I am blown away! PP is difficult for me, so it seems to me that PP is equally impressive to templates if not greater!!!

PS glad you like the snake

Thanks DDamsel, though PPing is NOT hard! Think of it as dot-to-dot meets paint-by-number. I kind of feel guilty when doing PPing, as though I'm cheating. Most of my FWS was PPd. I started out doing regular piecing, and then came to a couple blocks that I knew would be a nightmare. At that time I was far from a PPer ... and honestly, thought it was totally useless and hopeless. The more I did it, the easier it seemed and the more I liked the results. Those results alone, encouraged me to do more of it and get better. Thus, I made up my mind that PC would be all PPing with as much FCing, to get better at that as well! Now if I could only get back at doing some blocks!

I have great respect for you and others who work with templates ... yes, I know, if I'd only "force" myself and practice practice practice ... some day, no doubt I will, when there's something I "want" to do and it's the only way!