Old 06-26-2012, 08:10 PM
jigs1354

Hello, tonight I've been reading the postings and it's one of my fun things to do. I will post the quilt I was sent; tomorrow. Went to do it and both cameras has battery's that needed recharged.
Yes we do have a wonderful front porch, that sold me on this home when we looking for a house. Were the only one on our road that has a porch the full length of the house Then DH bought me the porch swing 2 yrs. ago for mothers day and there isn't a day or evening that goes by that I'm not in it. My dog Nikki loves it too. When we got her at 6 weeks she was on the swing every day. She is 2 now.
The side yard on the porch swing side is chain link fencing for Nikki, that was here when we bought. The back yard is forest within 10 feet of the back of the house, Love, Love that. The other side is of the back is weeds that we call grass.
Tennessee is a beautiful state, but humidity is awful most of times
We have a full basement and 1/2 bath and a huge sewing room my DH built the bathroom & sewing room down there for me 2 months after we bought the house. It's up for sale but not sure we will leave it up or not.
Were up there in age and it's no fun moving.
Thanks for the sweet words on my quilt I made in the swap. It was a fun quilt to make.
jigs

Originally Posted by IrelandDragonQuilting View Post
WOW!! Such beautiful quilts ladies!!! OK got to tell you Jigs, I am in love with your porch and your yard! I just want to peek around the corner there and see what is on the other side I love both of those quilts, stunning work!