View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 02:02 AM
peaceandjoy

When I signed up for this swap, I didn't stop to think about how crazy my life is this time of year! I am a secretary at a local high school and one of my major "projects" is prepping for graduation. Very long days that leave me exhausted. Throw in a few "life incidents" as DD calls them and June has been chaotic!

My sending partner was obviously ready before she got my name - my package arrived the day after I got the name of the person I was to send to! I didn't want to open my pkg until I had one ready to send. The one I am sending is ready to go; after I make a quick stop on my way home this afternoon I will be packaging it up for mailing tomorrow.

I'll have to post a picture of my rec'd one from Quiltymom (Sue) later... haven't used my camera in a while so it needs to be charged. It's so pretty - the fabric is lovely and it closes with a very pretty ribbon, which I think is a really great idea. She also sent me some of the coasters that hold a wine glass; they are done in a patriotic fabric so are just perfect for the upcoming 4th of July!