View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 04:28 AM
romanojg

Hi Sharon, welcome from Norfolk VA. I was just in Wake Forest last week. I have a friend who lives there and we went to the quilt show. We took some classes and had a great time. I ate some of the most amazing food while I was there. The last night we had Thai food and the red curry duck still has my mouth doing the happy dance and wanting to come back down just for dinner. We also always go to the Blue Fin for seafood. I agree with you. I like the process of doing all of the quilt, not just parts of it. I took a FMQ class there and was surprised at how easy it came to me. I guess because I'd read all the horror stories from people hating it I expected the same so I was afraid to do it. My friend didn't like it so much but I loved it. We did it on the machine that I also have at home which of course made me feel better knowing I can do it when I get home. We also used the new interchangeable walking foot that I had gotten but not used. It's a great walking foot because you can go in all directions along with zig zag, etc with it. I hope you gets lots of enjoyment from this site.