Old 06-28-2012, 05:15 AM
SewExtremeSeams

Originally Posted by chris_quilts View Post
Miriam, I paid $200 for Rebeckah and would like to find another but for less money although if it had attachments asnd more than 2 bobbins, I would be willling to pay more. I love Rebeckah but she came with one presser foot, 2 bobbins and lots of grime. None of those things scare me but it is a PITA to find attachments for her. One day, I dream of finding a manual and yes I have the PDF version saved to both computers. Hope this answers the question. Like the long bed version and not picky re color.
Chris
FYI: I finally found a zipper foot for her so I can do zippers. I still lack lots of skill there but don't need another machine now for zippers.
I have two mocha 301 machines. Each came with their original cabinets, scads of attachments, manuals etc. plus one has the original little bench with storage in the seat. One was $100 and the other $70. Got them through craigslist but did have to wait for them to show up. I love them. I had a chance to buy a black one for $100 but at the time didn't want to travel the hour+ plus drive. Be patient and one will show up. Just have your $100 ready!