Thread: Car keys.....
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 06:09 AM
buslady

Yep, I can relate. Last week I ran into the Speedy-Q for a cup of coffee. Grabbed a dollar and a quarter from my purse and ran in "real quick". When I cam out, the car had automatically locked me out. (yes it was the cars fautl), Car running, wippers going, purse in car with extra set up keys (just in case you lock the other set in the car), my phone (and of course I don't know anyones number as they are all set in that phone), No sense calling DH, he is home with no car and his keys are the ones in the ignition (only thing he could do was yell). The only number I can remember is DD's and she isn't answering. (it is 7:30 a.m. on a Sunday morning). The police are not allowed to help anymore and my insurance will not cover this. So, my GF was to meet me, but I didn't know her number either. I took my cup of coffee and stood out by the road waiting for her so I could flag her down (felt like a hooker, LOL). She took me to my DS and I woke him up to get some phone numbers. DBro came to my rescue. An hour later I was back on track. A little Cranky, but, hey, you gotta do what you gotta do! Never did tell DH about it.
Yep, I didn't do that kind of thing when I was younger!!!!!!