View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 09:00 AM
greenini

what a great thread! I participate in the SP swap, so far that's the only one. I love getting notepaper to write notes for my SP, magnetic lists for groceries, books (used is great, nice to pass on after I've read them too), quilting notions of all flavors, quilting magazines, candy (I'm a sweet freak)...needles, measuring tapes (DH and Ray love to play with the last auto wind up one I got)

What I would love to get is a thread catcher, stiletto, quilting jewelery, pot holders.

The most special things I treasure and use all the time are a wonderful complicated wallet with lots of places for credit cards and bills and a lovely sassy bag that I can just throw a few things in when I don't want to haul my big bag. I also love reading about my SP so I keep and treasure the notes they send. I love local things and try to remember to include some for my sp.

I'm not a huge user of coasters, mug rugs, pin cushions, tho I've gotten some that were darling. And I am appreciative of those I've gotten in the past.