View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 10:53 AM
dublb

SES - It's hard ta do stuff while all o' that construction is goin' on. Ya really have a good attitude.
dettonlissas - don't ya want ta make something patriotic??? I'm makin' pot holders. Whatever size is fine.
QE - The MM did strikeagain! Neat mustache! I haven't done any hand embroidery in over 25 yrs. I was really good at it when I did do it. Hand quiltin' came really easy compared ta embroidery. Thanks for the song!
Muv - That's sweet o' ya ta think o' me. I love my rose bushes. I took that pict. in my avatar several years ago. The yellow rose bush is between 2 red rose bushes.

Did ya'll know that there was a real Yellow Rose of TX. According ta my Dad she was a prostitute & was in the tent w/ Santa Anna durrin' the siesta. Sam Houston attacked durrin' that siesta & won the war. Daddy told me that she distracted him on purpose. I haven't ever read this in my history books but my Dad said that he learned it in his TX history class.

I'm worried about my rose bushes. I'm watterin' 'em w/ water from the washin' machine, but don't think that that will be enough.
We still need rain so very much.