Thread: Car keys.....
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 01:05 PM
SewExtremeSeams

Y'all are so funny. I feel I have to share this funny... true story. A few years back DH was kind enough to accompany me to a city almost 2 hours away to purchase a vintage treadle sewing machine. We located the house, drove up the driveway, got out and closed our doors but left the keys in the ignition since we weren't leaving it out of our sight.

We decided to get the machine so DH loaded it in the back of the our small van and closed the hatch, firmly. We didn't realize it until we went to get in that it automatically locked all of the doors. So, we have AAA, right? We called AAA and they said they would be there in about an hour... busy Saturday, of course. AAA came (by the end of that hour), quickly got us in. We drove to a nearby gas station to use the restrooms and DH put his hands in his pocket and discovered the full set of keys he 'always' keeps in his pocket whenever he leaves the front door to go work on our farm. All we could do was laugh I do remember that during that hour we talked about a lot of things. We really enjoy each other's company.

Last edited by SewExtremeSeams; 06-28-2012 at 01:08 PM.