View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 03:00 PM
quilter1962

Originally Posted by SharonC
Originally Posted by quilter1962

SharonC - Thank you, well no more pictures before the week end I feel hope you can manage to contain yourself until then :wink: BTW how many WIP's do you have :lol:
I knew I had a few but you made me go and actually count. 3 tops to quilt, one child's applique quilt, a PP twisted triangle wall hanging (both are almost UFOs), 4 crazy patch Christmas stockings (started last January) almost finished, a lonestar and a partridge in a pear tree :) :) :) So how many does that make? I count 10. I'm now sitting here rationalizing :) :)
I believe I'm going to spend the next 2 weeks finishing what I can before I go on vacation. Then to the grindstone when I get back.

Edited: I have another quilt I need to do by Nov 27 :) :) (Now I'm laughing hysterically).

LOL Sharon

I'm there joining in too, if I laugh any louder I will wake DH & DS up. I do have an excuse though I am new to quilting so I'm allowed to be out of control LOL.
Can't wait to see some of those WIP's of yours posted here on the board.

The PP twisted triangle wall hanging sounds interesting - LOL I've just thought I want to make a pattern I've seen in McCall's magazine too of a Tuscan Village. Only problem is I can't get my mitts on the June edition over here in the UK where Pt 1 of the instructions are. I think it's probably a good idea I can't maybe. :wink:

Tisha