Thread: Singer Model 15
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 07:21 PM
Grannyh67

Originally Posted by notsureif View Post
I hear and read so much on what they are ,, where they came from so on, it all gets a bit confusing.. someone else had one and said they also bought it from singer , my friends has singer on the bottom of the base, but it's not stamped in,, it is cast into teh base...

now that I think about it teh S?N is stamped in,, where charlee says, it also has tag stick on tag,, with teh same s/n and has japan writtern on it along with the S/N..

someone gave it to her over 20 yrs ago, and guess what ,, she had never opened the case , she had it NO BS,, The attic in her 2 story house. LOL.. pretty nice attic.. it's now in a treadle stand .. and getting used ..

afew months ago an add ran 125 $ it was one of those but a hand crank, if it wasn't so far away I would have given her the 125 for it. The repo's I have seen , I have yet to see a dirty , dull finish on one...

this add just started running , I drove right by this place two days ago and wonder what they have, LOL, if you really think about the fact, that it clean, you don't have to do aweeks worth of work on these ,, there price is not all that bad...

http://eugene.craigslist.org/fod/3107504260.html
Yep, just like mine, lol...I bet there are more out there, I would like to know who all has one, My Clone says Butterfly Sewing Machine Industrial CO. It is beautiful but is made cheap, it is made in China.