Thread: My Sunshine!
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 05:39 AM
DogHouseMom

I look at this machine and it immediately reminded me of the machines that my husband and I make for our business. We make seeding machines for greenhouses. We use similar extruded aluminum for the frames of our machines and like the Sunshine we use probably the same liner bearings they are talking about (if they're the same - they truly do NOT need oiling and consider ours are working in GREENHOUSES - which means they are always dirty and wet!!). Strangely though ... on "page 8" it indicates that the machine does not need oiling yet they include oil in the "kit" with the machine.

I like this machine ... love the table with the drop leaves. Love the machine by itself (35 lbs!).

One suggestion though. I would round off the corners on the plexi bed. Those sharp corners are going wreak havok with trying to move the quilt around. I know because I move my domestic machine to my cutting table when I'm ready to quilt. This last time I forgot to take my large cutting mat off first and it hangs over the edge of the cutting table by about 2" and those edges were enough to drive me insane when trying to move the quilt.