View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 06:26 AM
ranger

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
Now I can show my DD that I am not that messy of a person although if I would just put things back away after using them maybe mine would not be as close to yours yet. Thinking while I am gone next week out of town at a longarm retreat, a first for me in over 6 years a retreat, that I should take the baby in for a maintenance check and clean up my desk for while I am gone the family can miss me more.

Here are a couple more finishes for June. Finally done. Was on longarm last night till 10 and up doing binding till 11:30. i still have four more to quilt up. I did set a mini goal for myself for June and that was to finish the hand applique of a 30s BOM I started over a year ago. I am not going to do anymore BOM for a long time. I just don't finish them. I have another BOM that is waiting to be quilted. I think I will do next month so can enter in fair. Anyway, here they are. Will photo the 30s center when done. having trouble with the applique, been doing by hand then did a little by machine and think will finish by hand. [ATTACH=CONFIG]345468[/ATTACH]
QM......when I looked earlier, I missed these two.
Ring the bells again!
Lovely fabrics. I like the pattern in that second one.
You are being very productive.
Keep on rolling!!