View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 01:01 PM
Jenniky

Afternoon ladies,

Yes yes, I have been busy. My friend is feeling somewhat better and she had her husband home for the weekend. So I chained myself back to my sewing machine to practice FMQ. I took QuiltE's suggestion and instead of making practice squares I made a small project.. like potholders and such. I have been trying to think of something useful to make for another dear friend. She likes black and white...why does everyone like black and white...LOL Just once I would like to ask someone what there favorite colors are and they not turn out to be black, white. Alright Im over myself..haha.

Anyway I am making a quilted cover for her new sewing machine. Today was the big day. Last night I chalked the pattern and started in fresh this morning. So Im sharing my pictures with you of my first attempt at FMQ with a pattern. Don't be gentle be honest. IM a Cowgirl I can take it

SES - Great Placemats. I look forward to seeing your Patriotic set also.
Nursie - I love your sweet liberty quilt top. I recognize all the blocks except the bottom. Is the bottom row a version of the bear claw??

[ATTACH=CONFIG]345681[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]345683[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]345684[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails dsc01904.jpg   dsc01906.jpg   dsc01907.jpg