Thread: Combo or not?
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 02:11 AM
ckcowl
Power Poster

i have a combo machine- and am glad - when i first got it we all embroidered ALOT- like every day would come up with something to stitch---after a year the (novelty) started wearing off- it got to where we (might) embroider something once a month or so---then a couple more years go by & it's a (special occassion) couple times a year- and now 8 years later- i think i embroidered something for my daughter a couple years ago---so, i'm glad it is a sewing machine too- otherwise it would just be a machine taking up space with no purpose. it's nice to have it & know if something comes up i want to embroider i can---but it's not very often the need comes up any more. reminds me of all the different game consoles we bought over the years- the kids would play them to death for about 6 months- then it may not be turned on again for 6 months- the novelty wears off....unless you specifically do alot of machine embroidery---and i think if my children were not adults---maybe if i had it when they were little i would have used it more- embellishing all those clothes i made them in the 70's-80's