Old 07-01-2012, 06:25 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Here's what's been happening in this part of the world ....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2he3gF5uSM

And I think many of the rest of you have the same!!
So, as a result, I have been away from the computer a lot as my office is the hottest room in my non-a/c home! The good news is that my sewing room is in the walk out basement, so lots of light, and nice and cool. Sadly, no PC, as I've been trying to get
Monty the Mountie finished for Canada Day. Being that is today, I might get it done just in time ... if not, for tomorrow, being that it's the Stat Holiday!

Glad to see that many are enjoying their USA fabrics via Canada! And am excited to see the interest in representing all countries in our quilts. I'll look forward to seeing how everyone chooses to honour each!

JanRN ... great combo of the fabrics ... it really makes the friendship star pop out. John's Fav is mine too ... great FC to show those birdies. When you do your quilting, do you mark your lines on first? or just go at it? Nice quilting!

MiraB ... glad the move is over. Now you can get serious on your move into your new room! It'll be exciting to start fresh with your sewing room, and organize accordingly. And think of all the things you are finding!! More projects, right? Good plan, one hr sewing, one sorting! And a pretty pale blue block you have made. Your July 4th block really epitomizes the USA!

OKSGlad ... YIKES! for the Grands comments ... you'll have to give them a lesson on diplomacy!!

DDamsel .. as always yours look so delicate. I think some lace would work in nicely with your quilt. Borders?