Old 07-01-2012, 08:59 AM
createfourpaws

Default July 2012 Weight loss adventure with a prize!!!

On July 1st weigh yourself and write it down. Do NOT send it to me. On July 31st weigh yourself again and PM me with your loss. This is weight lost not % lost. I will announce the winner July 2nd.

PM me for address. FQ’s need to be received no later than the 10th of month.

You cannot win 2 months in a row.

Chit chat is allowed, as well as WAYWO, (what are we working on). Please stay positive and uplifting as that is what keeps us on track. Come to this thread for tips, recipes, encouragement and {{{{HUGS}}}}}}

The prize is a themed FQ. At the end of the month, I will mail all the FQ’s received to the winner by the 5th of the month. I will contact the winner and announce the winner with the number of FQ’s they will receive.
July is the heat of summer so think of cool. This month's theme is shades of blue. Please send quality what you would want to receive. As always if you cannot send the theme fabric please send what you have. If you don't have a FQ, send a linear 1/4 yard. If you have signed up to be in the competition, please send the FQ to hostess by the 10th of the month. The winner has worked hard for this reward.

Eat healthy, exercise, try and lose weight but most of all have fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Sign up deadline to be included in the Prize Adventure is the 3rd of each month at 9 p.m. CST, with your FQ postmarked by the 10th of month. You can always contribute to the thread, but it is only fair to have a cutoff for those trying to win.

TO PARTICIPATE, JUST SIGN IN HERE ON THIS THREAD BEFORE MARCH 3RD. THERE IS NO NEED TO PM FOR PARTICIPATION, JUST YOUR ENDING WEIGHT LOSS FOR THE MONTH.

You must sign into the thread at least weekly to be eligible for the winning "skinny quarters" or to be declared "best loser for the month."