View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 10:57 AM
Muv

Good Evening Ladies, especially to all the Canadian Gals, and Happy Canada Day! I will raise a glass to your health, so consider me with you in spirit! It might have to be a cherry liqueur...

Nursie - love the quilt top! Can we persuade you to get it quilted soon so you can put it away and hide it? That way you can bring it out next year for July 4th, by which time you will have forgotten all the hard work you have put into it and it will be a present from you to you.

Jenniky - you are a complete star! Not only have you put together a wonderful colour combination, but getting that quilting right first time... you deserve extra cake on Wednesday. Feel free to cut a slice for me and eat it on my behalf.

QuiltE - very smart cabinet. Much more stylish than all the old chocolate tins I keep my threads in.
Also, I'm sorry to have to remind you that this is a respectable website, I'm middle aged, married, of a nervous disposition, and the thought of Monty in his pants has been just a little too much for me. Please make sure he has his trousers on before you post the next picture. It is Canada Day, after all.

In fact, I think I need that cherry liqueur now rather than later...