View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 07:16 PM
AlamoAA

I just got a Janome MC 6600 Prof and have used it little and yes I miss the free arm. But my die hard MC 7500 that is over 25 yrs old is still going and it has one so I will have it set up for when I need it. But I looked at the Horizon and yes to be honest I would love it but did not look at it long as it was WAY over my budget. I used the walking foot with the AcuFeed and loved it. I have not used it enough to have it catch as mentioned in other posts. I got it for the AcuFeed feature. I am just a novice quilter due to 4 other hobbies as well so time is at a premium and I want to stop tying with yarn and start to do machine stitching instead and this is sure going to be a boost to them when I can get to them. I am currently taking a class on applique and love it and found my favorite method and now I am at the machine stitching part then bind and voila. I am excited. I thought I posted a Hey I just got....but it did not post. So here I am. Yea I got a Janome MC 6600 Prof. I am looking forward to yet another 25 plus years with this one. Alamoaa