View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 06:27 AM
SheriR

Default 64 x 6 = 384 DONE!!!

sharonB is hosting a signature swap. I needed to practice my machine embroidery so I volunteered to put siggis on my daughters squares and the squares of a few friends. I learned a few things.... I DISLIKE sticky stabilizer! (I wasted $33 buying a whole roll!) And, poly thread works better than cotton. They aren't perfect, hope the ladies don't mind. But I was happy to do it and VERY happy to be done. Now...off to the PO to ship them to sharonB.

Check out sharon's swap. http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...a-t187647.html I think the sign up date has passed, but I bet if you PM her she'll accept your blocks. It's worth asking. The blocks are super easy and we need more swappers so we have 64... I'm fixin to celebrate one year on the QuiltBoard. For me trading siggi squares with the wonderful sewing examples I've met here is a great way to celebrate. I plan on combining them with some postage stamp blocks I just got in a trade Mariposa hosted.

OH ya...the second pic is of a quilt my sister Dori made using the same pattern we're using in the siggi swap.
Attached Thumbnails siggis.jpg   doris-siggi.jpg  

Last edited by sharon b; 07-02-2012 at 07:07 AM.