Old 07-03-2012, 05:34 AM
jigs1354

Hi Jillaine, sorry about your storm problems going on around you. NO FUN! I know. You stay inside girlfriend. No need to get outside and hit with a tree. We've had more high heat here the latest was 110 and these ranges went from 100 to 110, in a week. Stay in & sew jigs, so I have.
All of us receiving our quilts are still looking at them and enjoying more & more. What a wonderful group of quilters you have Jilliane, your the best sweetie.
Stay safe & hope your utilities get to working very soon.
Take Care,
Jigs

Originally Posted by jillaine View Post
There are only a few pairs still working away. Most have communicated with me that circumstances are causing delays but the partners are in touch with and in agreement with each other. We have more MIAs than I like but most are MIA pairs. When there's an orphan, I've found a replacement in all but one or two cases.

I live in the area of Maryland hit by the freak storm that took out electricity for hundreds of thousands including us. So I'm not running at full speed. When power returns I plan on sending you all a mini survey to assess how this all went and what you'd recommend for making it better. But pepco says it could be a week!

Jillaine via iPhone