Old 07-03-2012, 06:11 AM
stefanib123

Greenheron, that is perfect! His gloves are perfect even! I can actually cut that out with my Cricut for a pattern! I didn't think to look for clip art type images, duh! THank you so much!!

Havplenty, that quilt is amazing!!!! I can't believe it's a postage stamp quilt! MMA is a mixture, you are right. I used to say, "what time is karate" or something, and he'd be like, "Mom, it's not karate!" LOL! I did wrongly call all of it "karate" and I guess he wanted to educate me, LOL! He has started to "specialize" in jiu jiutsu although he takes several different things, like you said. He's also wanting to make his own gi's!! We'll sure try it, LOL! I may can use some pieces of his old gi's in too? THank you so much for your help, you've gave me a lot of ideas!!!

My boys usually have no interest in my quilts at all, but they love the ideas for "their" quilts. I am making my other son a Bob Marley quilt, and he's seeing how cool it's turned out and he's thinking maybe Mom's quilts aren't so old fashioned after all!