View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 06:36 AM
Jenniky

Originally Posted by QuiltE View Post

I love converting patterns over! Liz92B lives in our official CowTown, with the Stampede starting this week. A real hootin' yeehaw time, for sure!!! Thus why my comments.

I love converting patterns over, so am always thinking ahead!! I have been wanting to change my Shepherd and his Sheep into Little BoPeep with her sheep. Or of course, there are the other nursery rhyme characters for possibilities.

Great news for you,
JenniKy on your potential move! Will that be near where you are now? Always a stress, to make all the decisions and to see it thru, though it looks like you're going at this with a plan, and will manage the stress!! Just be sure that your new home provides for your dream quilting space!!!

The house is about two hours away from where we are now. DH and I are extremely happy. We feel like we found our own paradise.. but then it always seems that way until you actually move in.. LOL Though we did do alot of homework on this search. Ideally we would like to go back to warmer weather in Arizona. Its just too far from the children. So this is our compromise. We are a days drive from two of my children one to the North and one to the South and then we would have to fly to see my oldest Shannon in Texas. The healthcare I will have will be less stressful and closer also. Driving into Chicago has always been very distressing for me. So the hospital I will be going to for treatment is in Danville Indiana which will be a huge de-stressor. Going to the park with GS for couple hours then will be some me time to sit and sew. I want to finish up sewing machine cover, however I have several other projects that are slotted for today. Will decide which Im going to work on when I get back. Let's hope the humidity outside doesnt drain all the energy out of me.

Muv- I read up on flax flowers ... I didnt know that it is the only true blue flower. All other flowers are actually a shade of purple according to the article I read. Interesting.