View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 09:18 AM
works4me

Wow, this has been a busy place over the last few days.

Thanks to everyone who wished a Happy Canada Day. We weren't quite rained out for our local celebration but the weather meant we took only the red and white MINI to the car show and Canada D'Eh hid in the car resting over the seats. I will see if any of the photos turned out. If so, will post. At least the MINI was dressed for the occasion. Many people took photos of friends with the car - they in their red and white with the red and white car with the red and white quilt so that was fun to watch.

QuiltE - Monty is a handsome devil. He may need little pink patches on his cheeks because of all the praise or is he the type to need a larger hat? lol You have done a great job and he was worth the wait.

The portion of the weekend not spent doing the household running around and shopping, nor at the Canada Day celebrations, was all spent etching glass. Got everything done that I have to have for this coming weekend's craft fair but still want to get more done as there are two more two-day craft fairs in July after this weekend. What was I thinking?