Old 07-03-2012, 06:36 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

With yesterday being a holiday for we Canucks ... I was thinking today was only Monday.
Then suddenly I went aha! ... It's not! And came running to these threads!

Honchey ... so sorry you're still not feeling so well! It just never seems to leave you and let you get feeling better. Away to BINGO tonight? Thanks for another interesting story of one of the original Pony Clubbers!!

GGal ... oh no, not the backburner ... you're only adding more heat! Wanting to get your 2yo DGD hyped on school already!! What a good Grandma you are!

JanRN ... good new Bumper Sticker! Does Rosie have Y's? or Y-free?

QNSue ... The mystery is solved! Some more additions to your flock!

DublB ... looks pretty intense there!!! I'm not sure I'd want to do all the fiddly-work! Might I ask a question ... if you're doing the satin stitch on the applique why fold in the raw edges? why not just cut to size? The satin stitch would stop the fraying. Another method would be Muv's technique that is in the Vintage forum (that you probably saw on the International Patriotic Thread).

Cat? ... Not long ago when I came home I saw a cat dash across my lane. No idea whom s/he belongs to as none of the immediate neighbours has one of that colour. Then this morning, I looked out my bedroom window, and who was walking up the side of the yard? Yup! I said a feeble little "kit-ty?" ... s/he stopped dead in her tracks and kept looking at me thru the screened window or did she just know where the sound came from, two stories above? I smartened up and stopped after that week kit-ty call ... It sure was nice to see her/him ... though I do not want to encourage visitations!!!! I was but

Monty?
... if you'd like to see the final results ...........
http://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltin...186260-73.html
Post #721

Last edited by QuiltE; 07-03-2012 at 06:44 PM.