View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 09:17 PM
SheriR

Thank you Fraew for steering me to this thread. I need all the help and inspiration I can get.

My mother died suddenly two years ago the end of this month. With a gift she left me I bought a Viking/Hasquvarna/Topaz 30 as a gift to myself from her just over a year ago. I also got one for my two daughters (from grandma). The girls are super clever discovering clip art online and designing embroidery. We are also, for the second year, doing Hoopsister's Mystery Quilt 2012. It's so fun to watch them sew and create. I know mom is smiling down on us.

I just finished putting signatures on siggi squares for Sharon B's siggi swap. http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...ml#post5337303 I learned alot doing a ton of those. (I'll never use sticky stabilizer again.)

I also just got brave and did my first embroidery picture. It was a little Sun Bonnet Sue Witch for the Wonky Halloween Trade. It was so fast and fun. I may be more brave and try something else.

I'll be checking out the yahoo sites. And I'm thinking I need another machine so I can do hoop work and still quilt.