Old 07-04-2012, 10:17 AM
irishrose

nancia, you can sign up if you'd like. I haven't posted the list yet. I think there is power in being part of the group even without hopes of winning. BTW, pm me your address. I didn't sign up in May because I was pouting over not losing weight, but acted like I had, so I'd like to send you a bright FQ. I'm so sorry about your headaches. I used to work in a school computer lab in the afternoon and only teach my remedial reading classes in the morning - not what I was hired for, but as you know in a school settting, nothing is constant except change. One teacher couldn't enter the lab with without starting a migraine so I took her class at the door which was not acceptable to the other teachers as they had to stay in the room with their students. I am not a certified teacher and therefore the teacher was to stay while I taught. I couldn't make them see she wasn't off playing, but doing exactly what they did - correct papers, etc, only in a different setting. Grrr. You have my sympathy and I want to see the quilt. I can't quilt today, so I'll do it vicariously through you.