Old 07-05-2012, 04:58 AM
nancia

i think that's what being a friend is all about. i haven't lost anything by giving away the serger. i've hauled it to 2 homes since i bought it, and i no longer even know what it looks like. any money i spent on it is long gone, and no longer missed. i'm glad it's going to be used! my embroidery machine should get here today so i'm waiting to ambush the fed=ex person! i know she filled every nook and cranny with quilting stuff, so i may have to open it at the door and bring things in in manageable loads. i'm so excited! then tonight we go to the ball game. it's the 'junior league'. it feeds the ny yankees. derek jeter was playing with them while he recuperated, but we weren't there for any of those games. it's bring your dog night, and we considered taking the ladies, but with the heat i think it would be too stressful. i am going to have a kosher hot dog and probably a soda, and lots of water. i have my hat, so maybe tonight i'll get a shirt! 3 cheers for the trenton thunder! it's very entertaining! they have a dog named chase who fetches balls and picks up the fallen bats. he's well trained, unlike my ladies. they aren't bad, they are just country bumpkins, lol! so tomorrow i will play with my new toy! yippee!!

Last edited by nancia; 07-05-2012 at 05:03 AM.