View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 05:26 AM
Havplenty

Originally Posted by nancia View Post
i'm afraid i'm less patient! i haven't heard from my partner since the beginning when we shared info. i sent her mini a long time ago. i hope she rec'd it!! and i hope she is ok. i know her family keeps her busy. i will try pming her one more time. keep your fingers crossed all is fine !
i just went back and checked the dates. i mailed the mini around the 21st. so it has been almost 2 weeks. how long does it take to go from one coast to the other? i told you i'm not very patient, (is my face red?). i'll relax and let things take their course.
well during these summer months folks go on vacation and we just don't know that. in another thread a swapper hadn't heard from her partner and mentioned that she wasnt happy about it. turns out the recipient had been gone a coupla weeks on vaca visiting family. yep red faced was in order along with public apologies.

i know we get excited about sending and receiving these swap packages and want to hear right away, but some patience is prudent. having some patience is just a suggestion.