View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 07:02 AM
nursie76

Good Morning all!

MUV - Happy happy b-day! Hope you have a nice day.

Jenniky - Thanks for the kind words. I am lucky to have a computerized component to my machine and frame, so I can't take all the credit for the quilting. But I do like how it turns out that my machine and I make a good team. lol

Thomp - Lot's of Patriotic holidays in the future. You'll get something done near one of them, never fear! And we'll be here to cheer! The pattern for the quilt came out of a Stash Dash in 2010 - using Pat Sloans fabric - Sweet Liberty and hence was called row of Sweet Liberty. Each set of blocks in the sampler was purchased as a kit one at each of the seven shops in the dash. They each had a certain final setting and you could purchase a finishing kit if you so desired. I just chose the setting I liked and added my own twists. Thanks for the kind words.

Works4Me - Well, DH has a quilt and I have another in the planning stage, DS is still deciding what kind he wants. But meanwhile he has an afghan I crocheted for him, so he won't freeze....(fat chance in July, eh?) Your quilt is gorgeous and the little car is so cute! Thanks for sharing.