View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 07:25 AM
bunniequilter

Originally Posted by EllieGirl View Post
I bought a Brother SE400 from Amazon. It's a combination embroidery/sewing machine and it was on sale. I called a local sewing shop about classes and told them my machine. The woman commented about my machine being mass produced (isn't everything mass produced) so they don't sell the machine and I would have to pay $50 for the class. No problem and I attended the class today. My machine was the simplest one there and the only one a combination machine. During the class again it was mentioned about mass produced vs dealer. What's the difference and is there an "attitude" about buying machines online or at stores other than sewing stores?
Hmm I wonder if that womans big mouth would fit under your presser foot so you can stitch up her mouth, that was very rude and insulting not to mention unprofessional of her to make those types of comments. I would go somewhere else next time. A shop owner is there to cater to the customers and their needs, she should keep her opinion to herself and bend over backwards for the customer, you are her bread and butter.