View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 08:34 AM
ranger

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
Ok, here is one for a finish today. Yes, got to do the binding, will get it done because want to mail tomorrow to my Veteran friend who has served in the Navy for 30 years and contracted agent orange I think is what he calls it. It feels like your feet are on fire and burn and tingle painfully. I was going to do just a simple meander and ended up doing detail. Just could not rush thru it. Messed up my day for getting things done, but oh well, goes for a good cause.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]346639[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]346640[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]346641[/ATTACH]
These blocks came from all over the world or at least US. They are from the Boom 6 swap I did last year. Was going to do for BIL, but used the others I had for his and these were left over so put them together and this is what I got. Sure, the photos did not turn correctly, sorry. The back is a red/black leaf. Much more masculine then the color washed photo. But pay note to the designs I did in each block. Was playing with the Circle Lord that came with my longarm.
QM...I just can't believe how much you get done!

I think this quilt is beautiful.
I like all the wonderful blocks and your quilting is great.
And the sashing color is a perfect fit.
Good job.