Old 07-06-2012, 07:12 AM
nancia

i went to a baseball game last night. what fun! our team lost, 6 to 1. the pitchers just couldn't make it happen. i was sooo good. i told myself i could have 1 kosher hot dog with relish, mustard and ketchup, and a cold drink. and that's exactly what i did! no ice cream, no p'nuts, no cracker jacks. ooo, i think i sprained my arm patting myself on the back!. i did splurge and bought a couple trenton thunder t-shirts. we have another game coming up!
my other big news--- my brother se400 arrived! my friend vicky packed the box chockful of goodies! now, if i can find a place to put everything-- and how to use the machine--i will go to town! i bought a new bookcase to hold all the stuff my other bookcases can't manage! i'm sending vicky my serger since she has a friend who needs one. it's still in the original box, unopened, from 20+ yrs ago when i bought it. i hope it works! i'm pretty sure the warranty is up! i'm just glad it will be used and appreciated. well, ladies, i'm back to reading about my new machine ! talk to you later!
brenda-- it's hot here too! reminds me of home. so glad we have a/c! my poor sister is sweltering in dc with no electricity since friday or saturday. she's the kind who always has a freezer full of food, all garbage now! on the plus side, she works in an air conditioned office. bet she's working overtime!

Last edited by nancia; 07-06-2012 at 07:19 AM.