Old 07-06-2012, 08:34 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Ansel: Great job on both blocks; well worth waiting for. Have missed your lovely blocks, so happy you are showing us more 'eye' candy. I am always so amazed it takes so little fabric for PC blocks and the variety is always nice. Just when my stash was beginning to show a decrease, my 'good' friend is planning on delivery of several 'tubs' of batiks to my house for me to use up. I plan revenge; I will store them in the guest room where she comes to stay overnight on occasions...until I have time to work them up...which is much, much, later on. So very nice of her to share, and what goes around comes around...ten fold in this case. I may have to 'share' with PC friends again. No, I do not charge for what I have been blessed with....whether its garden produce or fabrics.

When the postmistress said $49.00 for postage to Netherlands, I just about fainted. Christmas comes but once a year, so do continue to enjoy the summer bounty of Christmas in the Summer. You do so well in your quilting with accurate cuts and points. This group on PC does admire and appreciate your wonderful skills.