Old 07-06-2012, 12:22 PM
burchquilts

Originally Posted by Sewnoma View Post
I've only made one quilt with them so far (well, one quilt top, as it's not finished yet!) but I thought they were a lot of fun. We'll see how I feel after I wash my top, though. I'm a prewasher too, so I'm not sure how I feel about precuts yet. Not that it stopped me from ordering more of them, LOL. I really like the scrappy look in quilts, plus I wanted to do a few Project Linus quilts but don't have a lot of bright/cheery/kid-oriented fabric in my stash so I thought some bright precuts would be a good way to quickly make up some fun and cheerful quilts. And for myself I also ordered some Bali Pops - Beverly's has them on sale online for $26; 40 strips of different color-coordinated batiks with no labor - that looked like a pretty good deal to me! Hopefully I won't regret it after washing this top I finished (also with Bali Pops)...I'm not sure yet if I should "pre"wash it alone or after finishing the quilt!
Argh! Why did you have to tell me about the sale on Bali Pops at Beverly's?!?! They are super yummy & then there's those magis words -- "sale"!!!