View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 11:29 AM
k3n
Power Poster

Mine is middle of my back and I wash it every 4 days or so with a very tiny amount of shampoo then I use a royal jelly conditioner - it's a product that comes from bees and is supposed to be very nourishing. I never blow dry and use a special brushy thing for wet hair, with little rubber nodules on the bristles. I have to dye with a product because otherwise I'd be completely grey and I'm not ready for that yet. :shock:

The person talking about hair loss - I had that really bad last fall and my hairdresser recommended a 3 month course of B vitamins - within a few weeks I noticed a difference but I completed the course and now my hair is back to full thickness. She also told me that it's fairly normal to lose a bit more hair in spring and fall - like a dog moulting! :shock: :lol: I also should have the ends trimmed more often - they're a bit straggly at the moment, but I mostly keep it up in a scrunchy, especially when gardening. When on holiday in the Mediterranean recently, I used to wet my hair and put some conditioner in it before going on the beach - it protects against sun and salt. Then just wash it out in the evening. My hair stayed relatively frizz free although my grey roots came through because the sea water and sun stripped all the dye out! :D

I love your hair Pam - I have a plan that when I'm an old lady, I want a great, long grey plait. One of my friend's Mum's has one and she looks really cool! :D