Old 09-24-2009, 11:44 AM
bearisgray
Power Poster

Originally Posted by wvdek
Woohoo they came today (minus two) and I can hardly contain my giddiness.

I am so excited and have arranged and rearranged on my bed already.

So I have the quilt board to thank for helping me find the unusual noise that had me puzzled for the past two weeks when trying to go to sleep. You see, if I had not been in my bedroom in the middle of the day playing with your alls quilt squares, I would never have known about the bee hive inside my bedroom wall!!!! I kept hearing a buzzzing and as I got closer to the head of the bed I could hear it getting louder and louder. Then I got on the bed and put my ear to the wall near the ceiling and OMG! I am not afraid of bees, just deathly allergic and so is my husband. So, dear folks thank you for helping me solve a problem.

Hope you get the bee situation taken care of - I know that bees are very useful to the environment - I also know that some people are very allergic to them - hope you can come up with a win-win solution

Now back to the squares. I am in awe of teh talent and love that went into these squares and will be trying to figure out exactly what to do with them. Until that time a big big thank you in many ways. :roll: