Old 07-07-2012, 02:14 AM
nancia

hi' lindac! if i ever get tired of dh i'm heading to your house! i've had so many parts removed i'm like caffiene free diet coke, same name but nothing real inside,lol. i have a cat with no tail i can bring! he talks alot, will that be a problem? i'm glad there are people on this swap who like cats. i pretty much am happy with most animals. had 2 ball pythons for many years. one is still alive and we guess her age to be about 24. she's a little blind now and bites things that move which is her normal way of feeding. sadly, she can't tell if it's a hand or a mouse. she used to be very sweet and i took her to preschools and grade school classes, and even to a couple of bookstores for storytime, i don't like skinks. they can't decide if they're a snake or a lizard--gives me the creeps! we had a pet tarantula. he was very cool! they are quite shy and if you see one just stamp your feet and it will run away. even my kids could handle him. if you pretend you are part of the natural world, like a series of tree branches as he moves around, he will accept that's where he is. very cool stuff!