View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 03:25 AM
Happy Tails

I also have started about 6 years ago with the Babyock line. I started with a simple sewing machine then kept trading up until I got the Ellegante2 and now I'm dying to trade up to the Ellisamo Gold but I'm so sad...The dealer I kept trading up with lost the BL franchise and there's nobody here to trade it up. I did write to the company, so we'll see if they're willing to help me. I LOVE THE BABYLOCKS!!!

Originally Posted by MartiMorga View Post
I am not a long time quilter - I have not been the best apparel seamstress. But I love to sew, and love my embroidery machine. Back in 2003 I finally decided to make the investment in an embroidery machine and a newer serger. I went to the Bernina dealer for a demo and they had to "reboot" thier machine 3 times and it still wasn't working correctly. I thought I have a pain in the #@& computer at home already, this just can't be for me. I ended up at the Baby Lock / Singer dealer in town. I was given a demo of the Elegante - wonderful, love it, love it, love it. Have had it now almost 10 years and still no problems. Have embroidered on a lot of things, no problem. Also got a fantastic Baby Lock serger with air threading, LOVE IT!!!! Plus I love the LQS that sold me the machine. Must be the friendliest people in town and so knowledgable. If you haven't seen the Baby Lock Elisamo, your in for a big treat.