Old 07-07-2012, 11:46 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

JuneBillie don't fret. I haven't even started yet but do have some ideas I want to play with. As long as we are done in time for the swap I am not too worried about it.

As for animals I am an animal lover and my mom does not like animals. We live beside her now but when I was a kid she would shriek if you held a cat any where close to her. She says touching one is like nails screeching on a black board to her nerves and she dislikes them darting out from hidden places. Scares her I guess. She is more tolerant of my animals than she used to be. We had a dog outside Pudder was a lab mix and then a sheltie- Midget -was a house dog later on. I have almost always had dogs. Dogs are my favorite but I love love cats too. Just not the litter box!! LOL

When my kids were growing up and we lived in the country we had 80 rabbits 14 dogs (shephard had a litter of 10 pups) and 7 or 8 cats outside with one black momma cat inside. She used to run over the keyboard on the old piano at night when everyone was in bed and she played music! LOL We also had a 6 ft aviary with 3 cockatiels and 2 parakeets and the kids caught a salamander in the timber and brought it up for awhile.