Old 07-08-2012, 08:26 AM
SharonAnne

Wow, I've missed a lot in a couple of days. So, here goes - prepare for eyestrain from reading it all.

1. Quiltnut4ever - hope you are feeling a little better by now. So sorry you were laid up on the holiday.
2. Marytoddliz - you've created a monster - lol. BTW - Raiders.
3. Havplenty - I absolutely L-O-V-E the Nike Stilettos!!! And you really have a way with words. Your post #252 had me in "stitches" (pun intended).
4. Luvstoquilt - We have more than our name in common - Sharon Ann(e), but I can't tell in public. I am still debating as to whether to tell you via a PM.

And to everyone who collects buttons - so do I. I just bought 4 Czech glass pink buttons with gold irridescent cat faces on them. Just gorgeous. I am hoping to make drop earrings with them. With unusual shank buttons I make my "Buttonmajigs" which some of you have received in the swaps. I really have fun doing them. BUT, I have never made wall hangings - my imagination is not that good, but they are really lovely. It seems as if we played with gram's button collections as children, we are addicted, huh? lol.