View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 05:55 PM
Skeat

Originally Posted by Marcia
Skeat---they are absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!! You are doing an awesome job!!!

Okay, everyone---I am the one who asked Skeat to post these. Tisha (quilter1962) and I are going to be doing this quilt too. We have already purchased the book and all the fabrics. But, I have several other projects that need to be finished before I start, so it may be January before I do my first block. I am not sure when Tisha will be starting.

This is going to be my first needleturn project too, but I picked it because the pieces are large and very do-able. Each block is 28" square and the quilt finishes at 84" square. The patterns and directions are very clear and easy to follow.

So---I am going to throw down the gauntlet----anyone else want to do this with us????? If Skeat does not mind, I am going to post my finished blocks in this thread too.
Come on Tisha...why wait?!! Start prep work today!! You will be so happy to do so!! And, yes, you better post them here!! We will work our newbie applique together...and anyone else out there!! It will be fun and maybe we can keep ourselves motivated:)This is Skeat here...that has too many projects always at the same time.....keeps quilting fun and exciting and not all the projects are easy to travel....which makes for another project...why wait???!! It will be fun!! Thanks for posting the info too! Skeat (and, thanks for the compliments everyone....!)