View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 05:00 PM
Katia

I finally got the big stacks of fabric gone through and measured. I tried to be conservative, and rounded down for everything. For just the big stuff, one yard and up I ended up with 122 yards total. That does not include any of the small stuff in the plastic bins.

The greatest thing I found was that I ended up with a great deal of Jinny Beyer designed fabric. Maybe a third to half of all of it is her stuff. I wish I had taken more time to look through the stuff the guy had, I might have had to make another trip to the bank. I did look at the quilts on the Jinny Beyer website and wow, her stuff is beautiful. Now to just figure out which I want to try.

Among the Jinny Beyer stuff there are six two yard pieces of fabric from the Luminosity collection. It's the Tiffany design I think. And they are all different. Any ideas of how to use these to take of advantage of their beauty ? Or should I add them into a border design?

Can you tell I am excited? I think I am a little crazy but I just keep looking at it all and enjoying the colors. And it is not like I don't already have a lot of fabric. I really do.