View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 06:11 PM
quilting in my60s

Originally Posted by BrendaK View Post
I have been lucky enough to have won $10.Cert a few times and a second place once. It is time consuming but it is also fun. This last one I won a $10 cert and was able to use it at Batiks Plus. Sometimes it isn't worth the trouble to use the $10. cert. (shipping more than I want to pay). I have located all the blocks on this months list and have found all the bunnies with one exception. This one site said that the bunnie was not available yet. When I called their phone number to find out when it would be available and if they could give me a hint a very nice lady said she didn't know but she would ask someone. When she came back on the phone she said she was told to tell me that it was my responsibility to find it and they would not help me. I know that it is my responsibility to find it but I thought that the way she answered was very rude. Most sites are very helpful when you have a hard time finding the bunny. Oh well it is just a game. Those who have not played will be able to see a lot of sites that we don't normally see and we get to see a lot of different fabrics. Worth it for me. BrendaK
What a bummer! I work really hard to find all the bunnies. If I can't find one or two I have a friend who also does the hop and I email her for help.